Maria, 25, Mom, Hopeless Romantic, Photographer, Cosmetologist, Therapist, Lover, Friend, Grammar Nazi. Tattoos, bright hair, Amy Lee of Evanescence, deep conversations, cute clothes, KITTENS, country music.
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- 9. Three of your current feelings?
- 10. What are you craving right now?
- 11. Turn ons?
- 12. Turn offs?
- 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
- 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
- 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- 18. Favorite movie ever?
- 19. Do you like yourself?
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 21. Could you handle being in the military?
- 22. What are you listening to right now?
- 23. How many countries have you visited?
- 24. Are your parents strict?
- 25. Would you go sky diving?
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 27. Whats on your mind right now?
- 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 30. Do you rent movies often?
- 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
- 32. When was the last time you had sex?
- 33. Name five facts about yourself.
- 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
- 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
- 36. Brown or white eggs?
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 38. Ever been on a train?
- 39. Ever been in love?
- 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
- 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
- 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
- 43. Whom do you admire and why?
- 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
- 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
- 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
- 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
- 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
- 53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
- 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
- 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
- 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
- 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
- 60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
- 61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Posted by Vasija De Misericordia
Gorgeous Glass Sculpture of a Wave Frozen at Mid-Crest
By Mario Ceroli
Never leave alone the dog with kids…
Lisa frank’s inspiration
We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.― Rick Warren (via psych-quotes)
I think we’ve found the best one